Experimental shop system

The game that brought us together in the first place.
alwclan.us.to:22003

Re: Experimental shop system

Postby AcidbRain » December 21st, 2011, 10:15 am

Some items don't have a fixed price; their price is determined by the chosen option (for example, a Pistol is cheaper than an Uzi, even though they're both listed as weapons), and also by the player who buys them (vehicles are cheaper to low-ranked players). To make this work, the price can only be displayed when the user selects a list item, or you can just add a price column to the list.
-]alw[-ENDER: shit
-]alw[-ENDER: barrels
AcidbRain
Lord of The Barrels
Sponsor

Postby MTAking » December 22nd, 2011, 6:30 am

sounds great .
MTAking
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby Woovie » December 23rd, 2011, 2:43 pm

AcidbRain wrote:Some items don't have a fixed price; their price is determined by the chosen option (for example, a Pistol is cheaper than an Uzi, even though they're both listed as weapons), and also by the player who buys them (vehicles are cheaper to low-ranked players). To make this work, the price can only be displayed when the user selects a list item, or you can just add a price column to the list.

That was the purpose of the Price: N/a. I put that to mean that on selection, it will change that label to the proper price. I expected differing prices. :P

Edit: About to work on this. I did a little work the other day, but tabs use a weird amount of space, so it's hard to get a good layout.
Woovie
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby xxProxx » August 3rd, 2012, 10:38 am

this is so expensive because when i played alw racing every map i won 10$ i cant pass this amount but it nice idea because when my car blow in the middle of road i cant found another one Congratulations :)
xxProxx

Postby Robert » August 3rd, 2012, 1:48 pm

I came here to make a request,
could you add level 70+ items
or 100+
it would be like a must have at that level or some
Robert
Clan Member
Clan Member

Previous

Return to -]alw[- Racing