-]alw[- CUSTOM CAR CHOICES

The game that brought us together in the first place.
alwclan.us.to:22003

-]alw[- CUSTOM CAR CHOICES

Postby Deftones » August 18th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Okay, the list is for the entire set of gta sa cars and we can decide here which custom models will go to what cars. I think we should focus on replacing the sports cars first, followed by the muscle cars, then suv's. After that i think we can focus on low riders, light trucks / vans, and then the other stuff.

Here is a link of pictures to what all the original cars look like:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/phpkit/start/&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

If you find a model you would like on the server please post a link to the download file and please tell us the file size after rar extraction of the dff and txd files please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4mb files probably wont make it to the server but a 2mb car might if it kicks enough butt.

once we have decded on which car will replace what, we will list the folder-resource name next to the vehicle id on this list. Also list the file size of the resource besides it for future comparisions!

Street Racers
Banshee 429 ...........vehicle-banshee (230kb)
Infernus 411
Bullet 541
Jester 559 ...........vehicle-ferraritestarossa (900kb)
Cheetah 415 ...........vehicle-ferrari288gto (2.2mb)
Stratum 561
Comet 480 ............vehicle-spyderkoster (1.8mb)
Sultan 560
Elegy 562 ...........vehicle-ruiner (1.5mb)
Super GT 506 ...........vehicle-detomasopantera (1.9mb)
Flash 565
Turismo 451 ...........vehicle-maseratimc12 (3mb)
Hotknife 434
Uranus 558 ..........vehicle-coquette (1.7mb)
Hotring Racer 494 ..........vehicle-fo1blade (830kb)
Windsor 555
Hotring Racer 2 502 ............vehicle-fo2malice (950kb)
ZR-350 477 .............vehicle-porchse911 (1.3mb)
Hotring Racer 3 503 ..............vehicle-fo1trasher (800KB)

Muscle Cars
Buffalo 402 ...............vehicle-plymouthcuda440 (1.9mb)
Clover 542 ...............vehicle-pontiacgto (1.2mb)
Phoenix 603 ..............vehicle-fordfalconv8 (1.5mb)
Sabre 475 ................vehicle-fordmustanggt (1.4mb)

2-Door and Compact cars
Alpha 602
Hustler 545
Blista Compact 496
Majestic 517
Bravura 401
Manana 410
Buccaneer 518
Picador 600
Cadrona 527
Previon 436
Club 589
Stafford 580
Esperanto 419
Stallion 439
Feltzer 533
Tampa 549
Fortune 526
Virgo 491
Hermes 474

4-Door and Luxury cars
Admiral 445
Oceanic 467
Damage Glend 604
Premier 426
Elegant 507
Primo 547
Emperor 585
Sentinel 405
Euros 587
Stretch 409
Glendale 466
Sunrise 550
Greenwood 492
Tahoma 566
Intruder 546
Vincent 540
Merit 551
Washington 421
Nebula 516
Willard 529

Aircraft
Andromada 592
Nevada 553
AT-400 577
News Chopper 488
Beagle 511
Police Maverick 497
Cargobob 548
Raindance 563
Cropduster 512
Rustler 476
Dodo 593
Seasparrow 447
Hunter 425 ..........vehicle-hunter (1.9mb)
Shamal 519
Hydra 520
Skimmer 460
Leviathan 417
Sparrow 469
Maverick 487
Stuntplane 513

Bikes
BF-400 581
Mountain Bike 510
Bike 509
NRG-500 522
BMX 481
PCJ-600 461
Faggio 462
Pizza Boy 448
FCR-900 521
Sanchez 468
Freeway 463
Wayfarer 586

Boats
Coastguard 472
Dinghy 473
Jetmax 493
Launch 595
Marquis 484
Predator 430
Reefer 453
Speeder 452
Squalo 446
Tropic 454

Civil Servant / Public Transportation
Baggage 485
Tram 449
Brown Streak 538
Utility Van 552
Bus 431
Cabbie 438
Coach 437
Freight 537
Sweeper 574
Taxi 420
Towtruck 525
Trashmaster 408

Government Vehicles
Ambulance 416 ................vehicle-ambulance (2.7mb)
Police Car LS 596
Barracks 433
Police Car SF 597
Enforcer 427
Police Ranger 599
FBI Rancher 490
Rhino 432
FBI Truck 528
S.W.A.T. 601
Fire Truck 407
Securicar 428
Fire Truck ladda 544
HPV1000 523
Patriot 470
Police Car LV 598

SUVs and Wagons
Huntley 579
Landstalker 400
Perennial 404
Rancher 489 ...........vehicle-fo2blasterxl (1.1mb)
Rancher lure 505
Regina 479
Romero 442
Solair 458

Heavy and Utility Trucks
Benson 499
Hotdog 588
Black Boxville 609
Linerunner 403
Boxville 498
Linerunner TC 514
Cement Truck 524
Mr. Whoopee 423
CombHarvester 532
Mule 414
DFT-30 578
Packer 443
Dozer 486
Roadtrain 515
Dumper 406
Tractor 531
Dune 573
Yankee 456
Flatbed 455

Light Trucks and Vans
Berkley RC Van 459
Sadler 543 ..........vehicle-fordfx4 (1.8mb)
Bobcat 422 ..........vehicle-gmcsierra2500 (770kb)
Tug 583 ............vehicle-tug (1.4mb)
Burrito 482
Walton 478
Damage Sadler 605
Yosemite 554
Forklift 530
Moonbeam 418
Mower 572
News Van 582
Pony 413
Rumpo 440

Lowriders
Blade 536
Broadway 575
Remington 534
Savanna 567
Slamvan 535
Tornado 576
Voodoo 412

RC Vehicles
RC Bandit 441
RC Baron 464
RC Goblin 501
RC Raider 465
RC Tiger 564

Recreational
Bandito 568
Monster 3 557
BF Injection 424
Quadbike 471
Bloodring Bang 504 ................vehicle-chevroletderbycar (323kb)
Sandking 495 ..................vehicle-mustangsandroadster (1.9mb)
Caddy 457
Vortex 539
Camper 483
Journey 508
Kart 571 ............vehicle-kart (350kb)
Mesa 500
Monster 444
Monster 2 556
Check out my gaming blog: http://thedeftgamer.blogspot.com/
Also my twitter: http://twitter.com/thedeftgamer


Subscribe to both!
User avatar
Deftones
Clan Member
Clan Member
 
Posts: 201
Joined: July 25th, 2010, 2:52 pm
Location: New York, NY

Re: vehicles in gta and our replacement choices

Postby Azu » August 19th, 2010, 3:01 am

I actually have a pack of cars. It has most of the vehicles replaceable, but it's nearly or over 1gb.

I recommend this place.
http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/php ... =start.php


Do you know any place that has the car pack listed in 1 big set or do you think you can make a torrent file for them ?
Azu
 
Posts: 20
Joined: August 17th, 2010, 12:32 am

Re: vehicles in gta and our replacement choices

Postby QuantumZ » August 19th, 2010, 6:15 am

same list of ids on the official mta: http://wiki.mtasa.com/wiki/Vehicle_IDs

Infernus should be replaced with Audi R8:
Code: Select all
http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/files/downloads/000210/2007_Audi_R8_Jeff[gta-worldmods.de].jpg

Banshee should be replaced with Mazda RX-8 (handling is very good)
Code: Select all
http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/files/downloads/000210/Mazda_RX_8_By_MitakoBG[gta-worldmods.de].jpg

Bullet should be replaced with Bugatti Veyron 16.4V :
Code: Select all
http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/files/downloads/000809/sa_Bugatti_VeyronLi[gta-worldmods.de].jpg

Sultan should be replaced with Subaru STI Impreza WRC:
Code: Select all
http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/files/downloads/000409/Subby_by_Vlady[gta-worldmods.de].jpg


Flash should be replaced with Volkswagen Scirocco:
Code: Select all
http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/files/downloads/000210/2009_VW_Scirocco[gta-worldmods.de].jpg


Cheetah should be replaced with McLaren MP4-12C:
Code: Select all
http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/files/downloads/000210/Mclaren_MP4-12C_By_MitakoBG[gta-worldmods.de].jpg


Turismo should be replaced with Lamborghini Gallardo:
Code: Select all
http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/files/downloads/001009/Lamborghini_Gallardo_LP560-4_by_MitakoBG_and_Drift_King[gta-worldmods.de].jpg


Super GT should be replaced with Aston Martin:
Code: Select all
http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/files/downloads/000210/FM3_AMDBS[gta-worldmods.de].jpg


Phoenix should be replaced with BMW M6:

Code: Select all
http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/files/downloads/000210/BMW_M6_Coupe[gta-worldmods.de].jpg


Jester should be replaced with Toyota Supra Targa:

Code: Select all
http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/files/downloads/000210/Toyota_Supra_Targa_By_MitakoBG[gta-worldmods.de].jpg


Buffalo should be replaced with Mitusbishi Lancer Evo X:
Code: Select all
http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/files/downloads/000309/evo_X[gta-worldmods.de].jpg


(( I will post more soon ))
ImageImage
User avatar
QuantumZ
Clan Member
Clan Member
 
Posts: 59
Joined: August 16th, 2010, 9:16 am
Location: ROMANIA

Re: -]alw[- CUSTOM CAR CHOICES

Postby CurbShifter » August 19th, 2010, 4:30 pm

The images work if you can change the url from this:
Code: Select all
http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/files/downloads/000210/Toyota_Supra_Targa_By_MitakoBG[gta-worldmods.de].jpg
To this:
Code: Select all
http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/files/downloads/000210/Toyota_Supra_Targa_By_MitakoBG%5Bgta-worldmods.de%5D.jpg

You can use this URL encoding page to convert the url automagicly (bottom of page)

and then it works with BB:
Image

Back on topic, will these car changes also change the performance and handling?
User avatar
CurbShifter
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: August 11th, 2010, 8:20 pm
Location: Location, Location!

Re: -]alw[- CUSTOM CAR CHOICES

Postby QuantumZ » August 19th, 2010, 4:38 pm

Handling can't be changed and lag has nothing to do with modded cars, at least I don't have a problem with them (4gb ram, win 7 64 bit, i5 dual core and nvidia 250GT HD & 3D). Some MTA players will experience the well known download problem, high amount of data (I mean those with bad internet speed), coz althought you will download them in 2-5 minutes.

@CurbShifter - thanks for the trick
ImageImage
User avatar
QuantumZ
Clan Member
Clan Member
 
Posts: 59
Joined: August 16th, 2010, 9:16 am
Location: ROMANIA

Re: -]alw[- CUSTOM CAR CHOICES

Postby 2JZ » August 23rd, 2010, 11:56 am

CurbShifter wrote:The images work if you can change the url from this:
Code: Select all
http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/files/downloads/000210/Toyota_Supra_Targa_By_MitakoBG[gta-worldmods.de].jpg
To this:
Code: Select all
http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/files/downloads/000210/Toyota_Supra_Targa_By_MitakoBG%5Bgta-worldmods.de%5D.jpg

You can use this URL encoding page to convert the url automagicly (bottom of page)

and then it works with BB:
Image

Back on topic, will these car changes also change the performance and handling?





omg , please please please please please please :D
User avatar
2JZ
 
Posts: 6
Joined: August 23rd, 2010, 10:39 am

Re: -]alw[- CUSTOM CAR CHOICES

Postby AcidbRain » August 23rd, 2010, 12:21 pm

I think it's best that we refrain ourselves from adding too many custom cars, at least until we can upgrade our infrastructure that will allow us to provide higher bandwidth.

Having also noticed that the server is beginning to burst out through its seams (with server restarts now taking several seconds to complete) due to the sheer number of resources, I'd recommend to put on hold things like a complete vehicle replacement overhaul.

That doesn't mean we can't start replacing a few vehicles right now, but again, moderation is advised.

So, instead of starting with a huge list of vehicles to replace, we should start with a blank slate, and each one of you will suggest a custom car that will go with a particular map. We shall then proceed to install the custom car of your choice, and bind it to that one map. Simple, huh? ;)

To start, my personal choice was to have the '71 AMC Matador to replace the taxi in the Passenger map.

I'm also planning in making the map info show which custom car it uses, so you can see which ones are available.
Image
-]alw[-ENDER: shit
-]alw[-ENDER: barrels
User avatar
AcidbRain
Lord of The Barrels
Sponsor
 
Posts: 1029
Joined: July 20th, 2010, 6:07 pm

Re: -]alw[- CUSTOM CAR CHOICES

Postby Deftones » August 23rd, 2010, 12:47 pm

AcidbRain wrote:I think it's best that we refrain ourselves from adding too many custom cars, at least until we can upgrade our infrastructure that will allow us to provide higher bandwidth.

Having also noticed that the server is beginning to burst out through its seams (with server restarts now taking several seconds to complete) due to the sheer number of resources, I'd recommend to put on hold things like a complete vehicle replacement overhaul.

That doesn't mean we can't start replacing a few vehicles right now, but again, moderation is advised.

So, instead of starting with a huge list of vehicles to replace, we should start with a blank slate, and each one of you will suggest a custom car that will go with a particular map. We shall then proceed to install the custom car of your choice, and bind it to that one map. Simple, huh? ;)

To start, my personal choice was to have the '71 AMC Matador to replace the taxi in the Passenger map.

I'm also planning in making the map info show which custom car it uses, so you can see which ones are available.


I guess it's for the best. I'll want to lower the txd size on this one but i think the Lotus Elise v2 is sick:
Image

link to download: http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.ph ... d&id=26535

I also want to keep the impreza. :D
Check out my gaming blog: http://thedeftgamer.blogspot.com/
Also my twitter: http://twitter.com/thedeftgamer


Subscribe to both!
User avatar
Deftones
Clan Member
Clan Member
 
Posts: 201
Joined: July 25th, 2010, 2:52 pm
Location: New York, NY

Re: -]alw[- CUSTOM CAR CHOICES

Postby QuantumZ » August 23rd, 2010, 1:08 pm

Deftones wrote:
AcidbRain wrote:I think it's best that we refrain ourselves from adding too many custom cars, at least until we can upgrade our infrastructure that will allow us to provide higher bandwidth.

Having also noticed that the server is beginning to burst out through its seams (with server restarts now taking several seconds to complete) due to the sheer number of resources, I'd recommend to put on hold things like a complete vehicle replacement overhaul.

That doesn't mean we can't start replacing a few vehicles right now, but again, moderation is advised.

So, instead of starting with a huge list of vehicles to replace, we should start with a blank slate, and each one of you will suggest a custom car that will go with a particular map. We shall then proceed to install the custom car of your choice, and bind it to that one map. Simple, huh? ;)

To start, my personal choice was to have the '71 AMC Matador to replace the taxi in the Passenger map.

I'm also planning in making the map info show which custom car it uses, so you can see which ones are available.


I guess it's for the best. I'll want to lower the txd size on this one but i think the Lotus Elise v2 is sick:
Image

link to download: http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.ph ... d&id=26535

I also want to keep the impreza. :D


Car mod is for GTA IV xD.
ImageImage
User avatar
QuantumZ
Clan Member
Clan Member
 
Posts: 59
Joined: August 16th, 2010, 9:16 am
Location: ROMANIA

Re: -]alw[- CUSTOM CAR CHOICES

Postby AcidbRain » August 23rd, 2010, 1:24 pm

In order to help you make your choices, you can obtain the complete server vehicle list by going on the console and typing vehicles. That will output a list of the vehicle resource names that you can use on the server, accompanied by a brief description.

To try a vehicle out, you can use the command vmload with two parameters: the first is the resource name of the vehicle you've chosen, and the second is the model id or vehicle name which you want to replace.

Thus, if you wish to replace the Sultan by the Impreza, you'd type in console:
Code: Select all
vmload vehicle-impreza22b sultan

Edit: The command name is, in fact, vmload

Beware that the script is still not finished, and there may be undesired consequences both for you and other players upon changing models, such as: sudden seat ejections (especially when carrying passengers), lost textures, game crashes, rage fits, broken fingers or other symptoms.

These car changes won't be permanent, and will be reset at the start of each map.
Image
-]alw[-ENDER: shit
-]alw[-ENDER: barrels
User avatar
AcidbRain
Lord of The Barrels
Sponsor
 
Posts: 1029
Joined: July 20th, 2010, 6:07 pm

Next

Return to -]alw[- Racing



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests