Clan war with DoN?

The game that brought us together in the first place.
alwclan.us.to:22003

Clan war with DoN?

Postby besweeet » September 1st, 2014, 3:09 pm

Image

Not sure how these things work.
My Desktop Build
Core i7-2600K @ 4GHz, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM, ASUS GTX 1060 6GB, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Z68A-GD80
User avatar
besweeet
A total douchebag
Clan Member
 
Posts: 596
Joined: August 25th, 2010, 9:08 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: Clan war with DoN?

Postby GaySelf » September 1st, 2014, 4:40 pm

Normally they'd have to fill in a form on this forum, but since it's a Mr. Green CW you can arrange it yourselves. If you'd just talk with some players from both clans and pick a date + time, it shouldn't be too hard to make it work.
YOU CAN BE MY SAVING LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
User avatar
GaySelf
Clan Member
Clan Member
 
Posts: 1263
Joined: May 4th, 2011, 4:58 am
Location: Ghobzylvania

Re: Clan war with DoN?

Postby SkyBlue » September 1st, 2014, 5:37 pm

Pick Honya as organizer lol
Image
User avatar
SkyBlue
QQ pewpew
Sponsor
 
Posts: 143
Joined: January 12th, 2012, 9:43 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: Clan war with DoN?

Postby besweeet » September 1st, 2014, 5:49 pm

GaySelf wrote:Normally they'd have to fill in a form on this forum, but since it's a Mr. Green CW you can arrange it yourselves. If you'd just talk with some players from both clans and pick a date + time, it shouldn't be too hard to make it work.


I don't think I'll be participating, let alone organizing it. Was just passing along the info if any others are interested.
My Desktop Build
Core i7-2600K @ 4GHz, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM, ASUS GTX 1060 6GB, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Z68A-GD80
User avatar
besweeet
A total douchebag
Clan Member
 
Posts: 596
Joined: August 25th, 2010, 9:08 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: Clan war with DoN?

Postby Pooponze » September 2nd, 2014, 12:30 am

nothing's complicated (as bSweet thinks).
just pick a suited date to participants of the cw and things get too 2ez afterwards.
it may be held in an empty ALW server, ain't very important which server to pick out.
Last edited by Pooponze on September 2nd, 2014, 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Pooponze
Taint Massager
 
Posts: 176
Joined: August 3rd, 2013, 4:16 pm
Location: israel

Re: Clan war with DoN?

Postby Pooponze » September 2nd, 2014, 12:31 am

ops, i was talking like i'm the president xD
User avatar
Pooponze
Taint Massager
 
Posts: 176
Joined: August 3rd, 2013, 4:16 pm
Location: israel

Re: Clan war with DoN?

Postby GaySelf » September 2nd, 2014, 4:07 am

besweeet wrote:
GaySelf wrote:Normally they'd have to fill in a form on this forum, but since it's a Mr. Green CW you can arrange it yourselves. If you'd just talk with some players from both clans and pick a date + time, it shouldn't be too hard to make it work.


I don't think I'll be participating, let alone organizing it. Was just passing along the info if any others are interested.

Oooooh okay, then they'll know now and they can ''organize'' it ;)
YOU CAN BE MY SAVING LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
User avatar
GaySelf
Clan Member
Clan Member
 
Posts: 1263
Joined: May 4th, 2011, 4:58 am
Location: Ghobzylvania

Re: Clan war with DoN?

Postby besweeet » September 2nd, 2014, 11:29 am

Pooponze wrote:nothing's complicated (as bSweet thinks).
just pick a suited date to participants of the cw and things get too 2ez afterwards.
it may be held in an empty ALW server, ain't very important which server to pick out.


When did I say it's complicated? Perhaps you shouldn't assume things :roll:. It's just not something I'm looking to handle at this time due to other things.
My Desktop Build
Core i7-2600K @ 4GHz, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM, ASUS GTX 1060 6GB, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Z68A-GD80
User avatar
besweeet
A total douchebag
Clan Member
 
Posts: 596
Joined: August 25th, 2010, 9:08 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: Clan war with DoN?

Postby aRcTiC » September 2nd, 2014, 10:57 pm

[DoN]Wonas is nub :-D

凸(¬‿¬)凸
Image
User avatar
aRcTiC
Clan Member
Clan Member
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: August 22nd, 2010, 3:14 pm
Location: kendork is nub!

Re: Clan war with DoN?

Postby Rufio » September 6th, 2014, 2:55 pm

I am not literally sure about how many more members we have got who still plays MTA. Besides, I didn't even have my rank back even though I am invited back, so I can clearly say, elders aswell as members are inactive nowadays.
User avatar
Rufio
Quitter
 
Posts: 453
Joined: August 1st, 2011, 7:41 am

Next

Return to -]alw[- Racing



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests