My account in race is bugged

The game that brought us together in the first place.
alwclan.us.to:22003

My account in race is bugged

Postby Unknown » July 8th, 2013, 9:43 am

I was in level 11 and my money was $590,000 in race server till morning then after 8hours when i logged in my money was $100 and my level was 1. Please help me...
Unknown

Re: My account in race is bugged

Postby MAUP » July 8th, 2013, 10:40 am

I had it too, but that was after I changed my nickname. Maybe you have the same thing as this. I don't know if I can get my money back, because I had $5000-$7000. Ghobz told me that the race server doesn't work with accounts, but that it works with names. I hope your problem will be solved
MAUP

Postby GaySelf » July 8th, 2013, 3:36 pm

MAUP wrote:I had it too, but that was after I changed my nickname. Maybe you have the same thing as this. I don't know if I can get my money back, because I had $5000-$7000. Ghobz told me that the race server doesn't work with accounts, but that it works with names. I hope your problem will be solved

Yep, that's it. If you change your nickname your stats will be resetted. You could go back to your old nickname, or you should play the map ''Gold Rush'' (I thought).
YOU CAN BE MY SAVING LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
GaySelf
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby Unknown » July 8th, 2013, 11:25 pm

GaySelf wrote:
MAUP wrote:I had it too, but that was after I changed my nickname. Maybe you have the same thing as this. I don't know if I can get my money back, because I had $5000-$7000. Ghobz told me that the race server doesn't work with accounts, but that it works with names. I hope your problem will be solved

Yep, that's it. If you change your nickname your stats will be resetted. You could go back to your old nickname, or you should play the map ''Gold Rush'' (I thought).

Ty Guys i got my level and money back :)
Unknown

Return to -]alw[- Racing