Video recording and editing

Post if you need help with anything technology related

Video recording and editing

Postby Taint The Saint » May 26th, 2015, 1:18 am

Need to find the best "free" recording utility. I just got a "free" version of frap but it doesnt record at the quality i want. Also need to be able to do 1440p at 60fps. I used fraps and windows movie maker but it sucks.

Here's a sample of what im going to be doing. This was done with the free version of fraps. Im uploading the long version of the video tonight.

Video from : youtu.be
Image
Image
User avatar
Taint The Saint
Sacrosanct
Clan Member
 
Posts: 1880
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 1:41 pm
Location: Trout Run Road, Hellam Township, Pennsylvania

Re: Video recording and editing

Postby Taint The Saint » May 26th, 2015, 1:19 am

Taint The Saint wrote:Need to find the best "free" recording utility. I just got a "free" version of frap but it doesnt record at the quality i want. Also need to be able to do 1440p at 60fps. I used fraps and windows movie maker but it sucks.

Here's a sample of what im going to be doing. This was done with the free version of fraps. Im uploading the long version of the video tonight, i did find a version of fraps that was the full version but it still sucks. Quality is lacking big time.

Video from : youtu.be
Image
Image
User avatar
Taint The Saint
Sacrosanct
Clan Member
 
Posts: 1880
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 1:41 pm
Location: Trout Run Road, Hellam Township, Pennsylvania

Re: Video recording and editing

Postby AcidbRain » May 26th, 2015, 4:14 pm

Did you try Afterburner? It has an optional component for capturing video like fraps.
Image
-]alw[-ENDER: shit
-]alw[-ENDER: barrels
User avatar
AcidbRain
Lord of The Barrels
Sponsor
 
Posts: 1029
Joined: July 20th, 2010, 6:07 pm

Re: Video recording and editing

Postby Taint The Saint » May 26th, 2015, 6:02 pm

AcidbRain wrote:Did you try Afterburner? It has an optional component for capturing video like fraps.



Might have to try that.. Iv tried shadow play. but whenever i use it, it just makes my PC bluescreen so fuck it.

Here is the full version of the video I made. There is zero detail.. looks like shit!

Video from : youtu.be
Image
Image
User avatar
Taint The Saint
Sacrosanct
Clan Member
 
Posts: 1880
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 1:41 pm
Location: Trout Run Road, Hellam Township, Pennsylvania

Re: Video recording and editing

Postby AcidbRain » May 26th, 2015, 7:04 pm

Taint The Saint wrote:Here is the full version of the video I made. There is zero detail.. looks like shit!
Video from : youtu.be


Nice, it kind of reminds me of this trippy clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK9iM5dilLY
Image
-]alw[-ENDER: shit
-]alw[-ENDER: barrels
User avatar
AcidbRain
Lord of The Barrels
Sponsor
 
Posts: 1029
Joined: July 20th, 2010, 6:07 pm


Return to Tech Support



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests