Help!!Again

Post if you need help with anything technology related

Help!!Again

Postby ROM » February 28th, 2013, 12:46 am

Anyone know how to take this thing out? I already put my PC in Safe Mode but it doesnt let me do a virus scan.Image
User avatar
ROM
Quitter
 
Posts: 43
Joined: March 31st, 2012, 1:33 pm

Re: Help!!Again

Postby DruSkiN » February 28th, 2013, 2:26 am

what the fuck is this shitty screen?
Today you are a loser , tomorrow you are a hero
Never give up on what you have already begun
User avatar
DruSkiN
Clan Member
Clan Member
 
Posts: 1039
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 4:55 am

Re: Help!!Again

Postby ROM » February 28th, 2013, 3:48 am

Took the picture with my iPod since i cant use my PC
User avatar
ROM
Quitter
 
Posts: 43
Joined: March 31st, 2012, 1:33 pm

Re: Help!!Again

Postby SkyPe » February 28th, 2013, 4:08 am

WTFLOL

Lucky that i live in Spain, i think here don't does it :?:
IF YOU GOT HATERS IS BECAUSE YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT
User avatar
SkyPe
Borg's Twin Brother
Clan Member
 
Posts: 577
Joined: November 6th, 2012, 4:07 pm
Location: C:\Users\SkyPe\Desktop\Me

Re: Help!!Again

Postby ROM » February 28th, 2013, 4:13 am

SkyPe wrote:WTFLOL

Lucky that i live in Spain, i think here don't does it :?:


Its a virus,or something like that.
User avatar
ROM
Quitter
 
Posts: 43
Joined: March 31st, 2012, 1:33 pm

Re: Help!!Again

Postby SkyPe » February 28th, 2013, 4:31 am

Then buy a pottent antivirus, your PC can die. If it don't works, go to store, and tell someone can resolve it. If it not works, then reformate your PC again, maybe works. If you son't know about formatting,
SkyPe wrote:go to store, and tell someone can resolve it.
IF YOU GOT HATERS IS BECAUSE YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT
User avatar
SkyPe
Borg's Twin Brother
Clan Member
 
Posts: 577
Joined: November 6th, 2012, 4:07 pm
Location: C:\Users\SkyPe\Desktop\Me

Re: Help!!Again

Postby ROM » February 28th, 2013, 4:45 am

SkyPe wrote:Then buy a pottent antivirus, your PC can die. If it don't works, go to store, and tell someone can resolve it. If it not works, then reformate your PC again, maybe works. If you son't know about formatting,
SkyPe wrote:go to store, and tell someone can resolve it.


I have Kaspersky but that thing turned it off. Im prob going to Reformate my PC ir how ever you say that.
User avatar
ROM
Quitter
 
Posts: 43
Joined: March 31st, 2012, 1:33 pm

Re: Help!!Again

Postby SkyPe » February 28th, 2013, 5:03 am

ROM wrote:Reformate my PC ir how ever you say that.


Good idea ;D

But be careful.
IF YOU GOT HATERS IS BECAUSE YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT
User avatar
SkyPe
Borg's Twin Brother
Clan Member
 
Posts: 577
Joined: November 6th, 2012, 4:07 pm
Location: C:\Users\SkyPe\Desktop\Me

Re: Help!!Again

Postby CurbShifter » February 28th, 2013, 9:07 am

lol stop installing cracks n malware.
and better change any important stored passwords after everything is clean again !
User avatar
CurbShifter
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: August 11th, 2010, 8:20 pm
Location: Location, Location!

Re: Help!!Again

Postby SkyPe » February 28th, 2013, 9:14 am

CurbShifter wrote:lol stop installing cracks n malware.
and better change any important stored passwords after everything is clean again !


YeAh Curby always the best ideas! XD
IF YOU GOT HATERS IS BECAUSE YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT
User avatar
SkyPe
Borg's Twin Brother
Clan Member
 
Posts: 577
Joined: November 6th, 2012, 4:07 pm
Location: C:\Users\SkyPe\Desktop\Me

Next

Return to Tech Support



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests