S̶̘̳͈̭̲͇̼͓̻̳̪̣̙̦ͦ̈́̎̇ͦ̔͌͂̇ͮ̅̓̋̓̋͐̂̊͋̀omethings goin on....

Discussions for non-game related topics

S̶̘̳͈̭̲͇̼͓̻̳̪̣̙̦ͦ̈́̎̇ͦ̔͌͂̇ͮ̅̓̋̓̋͐̂̊͋̀omethings goin on....

Postby Taint The Saint » November 4th, 2010, 12:19 am

I'd like to know what...

First what is going on with all the Volcano's? there are over 25 of them with more going off every day.!.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_indonesia_disasters
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20101101/tsc-new-eruption-could-be-looming-in-ice-c2ff8aa.html

Then you have all the earthquakes going on... Now if you look at this...
http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/index.php
Look at how many 4's and 5's and um 6's there are!!!!!! Yes lots of earthquakes hit the earth hundreds of times over each day.. But those are 0.2-1.5~2.0max..

Plus the factor of the last 2 days... Have looked like this it starts from China across the pacific across american, and so on. Yesterday was small today was a bit bigger, some speculate tomorrow everyone should feel a slight tremor ever were and if not tomorrow the next day forsure. "If it happens again tonight mind you."
http://aslwww.cr.usgs.gov/Seismic_Data/heli2.shtml

Then we have the super fucked up weather.... Cold and snowing the beginning of October here in SD and Saturday is gona be 70... Hmmm Never seen that before in November.....
Oh and our super hurricane over the continent...
http://climateprogress.org/2010/10/27/strongest-storm-ever-recorded-in-the-midwest/

So ya that is just all fucked up good and dandy... Alot will say fearmongering or something of that nature.

Well my last little bit of this rant is this...

Why the fuck is the President of the U.S.ofA going to india with over 6000 people and over 200 of the top CEO's of the country? With many others going to Australia for a 2 week vacation?

http://www.hindu.com/2010/11/03/stories/2010110353261400.htm

I wana hear some ideas?
Taint The Saint
Sacrosanct
Clan Member

Re: Somethings goin on....

Postby AcidbRain » November 4th, 2010, 6:06 am

That's nothing, magnitude 4 to 6 earthquakes are recurring events over here, and are normally used by the media to fill out the last pages.

However, there was a quake last year that I remember quite vividly, not only because it was fairly strong (mag. 6), but also because it happened 10 minutes after I had watched "2012". :lol:
-]alw[-ENDER: shit
-]alw[-ENDER: barrels
AcidbRain
Lord of The Barrels
Sponsor

Postby RetardIPoittry » November 4th, 2010, 6:33 am

everything is going wrong on this couple of years. the tsunami on indonisia, the extreme heat on russia, the extreme rain in china. Like 20 vulcanos went active in this year, earthquakes... I wont freak out if someone says that in 2030 the world will be gone. its all fucked up already.
RetardIPoittry
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby MoshPit » November 4th, 2010, 2:41 pm

it's all builing up to the dec11 2012 date. the pole's of the planet are going to shift, somthing that happens every 125000 years. most think of it as a end of the world event. however the dinosaures lived on the planet for milloins of years. so in 2012 im exspecting alot of fucked up shit like volcanos and earthquakes and tidal-waves. but some uf us will survive. good luck ]alw[
MoshPit
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Nova » November 4th, 2010, 4:09 pm

Y2K 2.0

New and improved with more disasters and doomsday prophecies!
Nova
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby Taint The Saint » November 4th, 2010, 6:51 pm

Nova wrote:Y2K 2.0

FACEPALM

No disrespect Nova..

But that is the most blinded illogical thing anyone could say...

First y2k... Well wasnt that more man made.. o yes it was it had to deal with computers and it screwing up our finances.....

Look at all my facts.. Does any of what i said have to do with y2k/computers..

everything i said has to deal with earthquakes/volcanoes/people evacuating...

I read earlier today that now 45,000 people are headed to india................. That cnn/fauxnews/msn will report it this weekend about these people leaving...

I dont have a source yet and or evidence but if and when i do ill post.... Iv been watchin this shit forever and never have i seen anything like this int he 30 years iv been on this planet.
Taint The Saint
Sacrosanct
Clan Member

Postby RetardIPoittry » November 4th, 2010, 6:58 pm

45 000 people are heading to india to do what? i dont clearly got it. :|
RetardIPoittry
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby Taint The Saint » November 5th, 2010, 2:00 am

RetardIPoittry wrote:45 000 people are heading to india to do what? i dont clearly got it. :|

I have no idea if thats true or not... I need to see more info on that..

This is very very cool!

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
Taint The Saint
Sacrosanct
Clan Member

Postby Woovie » November 5th, 2010, 2:35 am

This.

And Taint3d, don't get so defensive about it. He's just saying Y2K = people thinking some crazy shit will go down, same goes for 2012. People started paying more attention to natural disasters after they found out about 2012, the internet is spreading information faster than ever. Did you know oil spills used to occur all the time, completely unnoticed because we didn't communicate how we do now ? We didn't have satellites everywhere looking down on Earth monitoring people. Shit is the same as it has always been, we just can see it all now through the magic of the internet and this lets the conspiracy theory cooky fools create magical evidence that has been there the whole time not harming anything.
Woovie
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Taint The Saint » November 5th, 2010, 11:37 am

Woovie wrote:

This.

And Taint3d, don't get so defensive about it. He's just saying Y2K = people thinking some crazy shit will go down, same goes for 2012. People started paying more attention to natural disasters after they found out about 2012, the internet is spreading information faster than ever. Did you know oil spills used to occur all the time, completely unnoticed because we didn't communicate how we do now ? We didn't have satellites everywhere looking down on Earth monitoring people. Shit is the same as it has always been, we just can see it all now through the magic of the internet and this lets the conspiracy theory cooky fools create magical evidence that has been there the whole time not harming anything.

Woovie, I understand exactly what your saying... But i hate when people say y2k... back during y2k everyone did go nuts yes... It was sooo stupid though... I just hate the refrence.. I told my dad he was stupid taking 10's of thousands out of the bank. and told him the world as a whole was going to be fine.. That nothing would happen...

anyways im not being defensive... im just pointing out the facts...

Yes we have more media out there and more internet news sites... But we had just as many 5 years ago... Also i read the new alot, BBC, CNN, MSNBC and others.. Plus i have friends in Europe and Australia that i talk to quite often..

So with that said, iv been hearing from them about all kinds of weird shit that is happening right now, and im reading things in the news that is just weird.. Now yes it could all be a coincidence. But we will see... I hope im wrong i hope im dead wrong..

But i ask all of you this... "Have your mind open to wonder, dont close it by disbelief." That way if it would happen... You wont have such a shock...

Now i dont want to cause a flame war debate... As i said above first post. I just wana know whats going...
Last edited by Taint The Saint on November 5th, 2010, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taint The Saint
Sacrosanct
Clan Member

Next

Return to General Discussion