Biggen -]alw[- Application

Want to be in ALW? Post your application here!

Moderator: The Mod Squad

Biggen -]alw[- Application

Postby Biggenn » February 2nd, 2018, 5:08 pm

In-game name: Biggen

Account name: Dave

What language(s) do you speak: English and Swedish

What is your English level(in a scale of 1 to 10): 8

Are you able to maintain a steady IRC appearance?: yes

Do you have/use a Steam/Skype account (if yes, put it/them): Discord: Biggen. Skype (Rarely use it): Raggarballen1337. Steam: Biggen

Have you been previously banned from any MTA server?: I'm not a cheater

When and how did you find about this community: I remember i was racing and i noticed Moshpit. I thought he was a good racer and i got interested in the clan he was in

Total spent time in-game and in what server (you can check this in: Check your stats! MrGreenGaming.com RACE 72 hours and 13 wins so far and 1 top:1. I know that might seem little to many people and i agree. I'm not saying i'm a bad racer i'm just trying to tell that the ''luck'' has never been on my side ;)

How many hours can you play daily: depends, but mostly 6 - 8 hours

What server of our community do you like the most (DM, Freeroam, Racing) : Racing

What can you do for our community (being a part of a community like ours comes great responsibility) Be a good example of what a proper racer should be like. Active, kind, helpful, and making sure that ALW is the best clan out there

Tell us a little about yourself, and why do you want to be a part of us (minimum 50 words, but more is better): Well my name is David and i am a huge fan of gaming, if im not in school or hanging out with friends i'm mostly spending my time on the computer. I'm also a big fan of GTA (GTA:SA in particular) and the racing it has to offer. MrGreenGaming is the only server i've raced on since i discoverd it, and my ultimate goal has always been to join a team. I want to join this clan because i think it has very skillful and prestigious racers in it

Describe what you believe an admins duty should entail: I think that admins should help people in need, answer questions about almost everything, tell everyone what is wrong and what is right etc.
Biggenn

Re: Biggen -]alw[- Application

Postby GaySelf » February 2nd, 2018, 9:10 pm

Biggenn wrote:Have you been previously banned from any MTA server?: I'm not a cheater

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys, someone's avoiding the question :)
YOU CAN BE MY SAVING LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
GaySelf
Clan Member
Clan Member

Return to Apply to be a member