TPG vs ALW

Clan wars, gatherings and other events are announced here

Re: TPG vs ALW

Postby Rufio » June 13th, 2012, 8:39 am

Well,MTANoob thinks to cancel the cw,if u guys cancel it you will counted like lost with 20-0,and if we cancel you guys will be counted like you won with 20-0
Rufio
Quitter

Postby ENDER » June 13th, 2012, 9:06 am

why does it have to be cancelled ?
Oh, United we love you!!!
ENDER
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby PRO » June 13th, 2012, 10:08 am

dafuq, Why would we cancel it ?
Want a nice ass Signature like my past ones? Please hesitate and don't ask me. :)
PRO
Necromancer
Sponsor

Postby Rufio » June 13th, 2012, 10:35 am

That noob is just jealous because he isnt in cw team...
Rufio
Quitter

Postby MTAking » June 13th, 2012, 11:49 am

lol i didn't say that in serious rufio and you really think i care about cw .

do what you want btw best of luck -]alw[-

doesn't matter who win the cw but we all know who is the boss and from where teams are born .

and i don't call you a noob ,gay ,bitch or something other so will you plz stop calling me all this.

give respect and take respect .
MTAking
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby Rufio » June 13th, 2012, 1:31 pm

U dont ? U want logs ? U called me fat ask to shini. You asked to be TPG i can ask for logs. Stop lying u are already full of shits. Teams arent born from alw TPG was first founded in LHG server, so if u dont know a shit then stfu. Remember the day u called me bitch,fat,kid ? The real kid is YOU you aren't 25 like you say,i never believed it and will never believe it. You dont care about cw it was why you asked me to put u in cw,again if u say no i will want logs. You said TPG is a no-server clan who said TPG will never get a server. Well as i said in game i left JUST FOR YOU because every fucking time you did something wrong everyone blamed DD/DM leaders leaders includes me too also you said me you never did something to this server then who do u think uploaded Ravolt,Rafinha and some other maps to upload.alwclan.net ? U will say it was me. But it wasnt u, everyone refused to give their maps to alw, why ? Because MTANoob is a map stealer even i saw Skotinka vol 1 - Vodka ft MTAKing you didnt edit EVEN 1 thing you didnt upload that map it was ME also there is or was too much maps u stole who knows how much more maps u stole. You say you stole for alw im sure alw doesny want a map stealer. Also u always say m not in mood m not in mood when are u in mood exactly ? Also i remember the time u called me bitch, and now u say u didnt say me bitch ? i fucking hate you. if alw still wants to keep this guy after these words then do it. idc. Oh and Fuck you very much king. Please dont pollute this topic with your stupid lies,drunk kid.

Edit:Also u are not the boss, the boss is Night and Dru if u ask why they are the only one who works hard in DD Dm leaders.so stop crying that u are boss when u are nothing. Get a life seriously you always takk
Rufio
Quitter

Postby Rufio » June 13th, 2012, 1:39 pm

Talk about fucking girls,going to parties... Well it is nice t o know that u are not blind because blind people cant see dreams. U said they are noob to har,me,Jesus because we.left alw. Well we three play much much better than you.
Sorry for double posts, im in phone, hard to edit in phone
Rufio
Quitter

Postby ENDER » June 13th, 2012, 3:28 pm

stop with that drama.....
ENDER
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby DruSkiN » June 13th, 2012, 3:35 pm

retards lol
Today you are a loser , tomorrow you are a hero
Never give up on what you have already begun
DruSkiN
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby ENDER » June 13th, 2012, 3:59 pm

someone called you bitch, fat , etc....welcome to the enjoynment called LIFE! Everyone goes through that
ENDER
Clan Member
Clan Member

PreviousNext

Return to Events