Interrested in a [DM] ClanWar?

Clan wars, gatherings and other events are announced here

Re: Interrested in a [DM] ClanWar?

Postby SkyPe » June 2nd, 2013, 12:08 pm

Sweet wrote:
PRO wrote:we didn't have a clanwar since ages, i wont play but i think having a cw is cool

We had a cw against SV 3 or 2 months ago,on their server (their server has got bugs everywhere)

+1
IF YOU GOT HATERS IS BECAUSE YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT
Clan Member

Postby GaySelf » June 2nd, 2013, 2:21 pm

SkyPe wrote:
Sweet wrote:
PRO wrote:we didn't have a clanwar since ages, i wont play but i think having a cw is cool

We had a cw against SV 3 or 2 months ago,on their server (their server has got bugs everywhere)

+1

That's why he was talking about improvements on the sv ;)
YOU CAN BE MY SAVING LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
GaySelf
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby reLax » June 3rd, 2013, 11:14 am

Thank God, someone with a usefull post...
We knew your raging, you can't deny that we were better on that match and not to blame bugs, lol.
Anyway, the server has got a lot of improvement, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ49Im3tONw
Wheels panel etc are added. If u find any bug now in our server, i allow you to kill me, i'm sure you won't find any.

EDIT : And even if our server had bugs, then it wasn't only the alw's who got unlucky because of it, so no reason to complain :) Just give us a chance to show our skills :)
reLax

Postby PloiD » December 10th, 2013, 5:55 pm

I've seen this cw request, but in those times my pc was fucked, now that i'm on holidays and not so busy, I would like to play a clanwar, I've found a Hunter Tournament, the prize is crap but we could play there just for fun, a team of 5 i think e,o 2 or 3 Players and 2 as reserve, or let me find some clan that would accept our request, but we have foul of players :evil:
Ghobz & Ice
Image Image
PloiD
Clan Member
Clan Member

Previous

Return to Events