Interrested in a [DM] ClanWar?

Clan wars, gatherings and other events are announced here

Interrested in a [DM] ClanWar?

Postby LamericanoO » June 2nd, 2013, 6:00 am

Hello there,

I think you already know me, at least some do. I'm the Co-Leader os SV- Symbol Victory clan.
We already played a clanwar few months ago, and now, after alot of update and now stuff in our server so i would like that we make a little clan war, it's for fun nothing more. We have new members and they are looking forward for a clanwar, so i asked if you want to.
There's no date or anything for it till you give me confirmation; So, if yes, I hope you give me the final reply soon that i can talk with my clan members and choose a perfect time for both of us.
I'm waiting for the reply and see you around!
Contact me in skype; lamericanoo.mta or in our forums http://sv-clan.forum2x2.ru/ for more informations.

Cheers, LamericanoO.
LamericanoO

Re: Interrested in a [DM] ClanWar?

Postby Emir Pirija » June 2nd, 2013, 6:01 am

I do want a clanwar.
Emir Pirija
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby LamericanoO » June 2nd, 2013, 6:20 am

[I]ce wrote:I do want a clanwar.

Oh well, that is great. I hope i get more positive replies about it! And i'm looking for a confirmation from the one who's moderate the DM section.
LamericanoO

Postby Emir Pirija » June 2nd, 2013, 6:31 am

LamericanoO wrote:
[I]ce wrote:I do want a clanwar.

Oh well, that is great. I hope i get more positive replies about it! And i'm looking for a confirmation from the one who's moderate the DM section.

I think it's PRO,Robert and ShiniGami..
Emir Pirija
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby GaySelf » June 2nd, 2013, 7:05 am

Yeah, I don't see a problem in playing another (fun) clan war. For in case this CW will proceed, what's your idea regarding the amount of players and a possible date?
YOU CAN BE MY SAVING LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
GaySelf
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby LamericanoO » June 2nd, 2013, 8:03 am

I don't mind about the amount of players, as you wish! And about the dates i told you nothing is confirmed yet, give us the dates you can, firstly talk to your clan members about the time you can and i will talk to mine, i don't mind if it's after 1 or 2 weeks.
LamericanoO

Postby GaySelf » June 2nd, 2013, 8:36 am

LamericanoO wrote:I don't mind about the amount of players, as you wish! And about the dates i told you nothing is confirmed yet, give us the dates you can, firstly talk to your clan members about the time you can and i will talk to mine, i don't mind if it's after 1 or 2 weeks.

We'll just see what our attendance will be after let's say 1 week.
YOU CAN BE MY SAVING LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
GaySelf
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby Sweet » June 2nd, 2013, 11:21 am

If we have a cw,It should be on alw server.
Sweet
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby PRO » June 2nd, 2013, 11:42 am

we didn't have a clanwar since ages, i wont play but i think having a cw is cool
Want a nice ass Signature like my past ones? Please hesitate and don't ask me. :)
PRO
Necromancer
Sponsor

Postby Sweet » June 2nd, 2013, 11:58 am

PRO wrote:we didn't have a clanwar since ages, i wont play but i think having a cw is cool

We had a cw against SV 3 or 2 months ago,on their server (their server has got bugs everywhere)
Sweet
Clan Member
Clan Member

Next

Return to Events