[SV] Symbol Victory DM Tournament

Clan wars, gatherings and other events are announced here

Re: [SV] Symbol Victory DM Tournament

Postby ImNoob » February 5th, 2013, 2:49 pm

you wanna know if we wanna play the same maps we played last saturday? or if we wanna change?
Do not compare yourself
with anyone in this world.
If you do so,
you are insulting yourself.

SLB 4ever:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqWy2tCLCTc
ImNoob
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby SkyPe » February 6th, 2013, 11:28 am

ImNoob wrote:Image

You of benfica? :D
IF YOU GOT HATERS IS BECAUSE YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT
Clan Member

Postby LamericanoO » February 6th, 2013, 7:17 pm

ImNoob wrote:you wanna know if we wanna play the same maps we played last saturday? or if we wanna change?

Yea, Excatly. But you're free. You can play with same maps as the last clan war or you can change them, but in both cases send maps before the end of this day please.
LamericanoO

Postby reLax » February 8th, 2013, 4:03 pm

Clanwar ended 18-11
And please, Who ever who is leading this for -]alw[- .
I would appreciate it if u don't blame the server for losing again, some of you just got unlucky.
Also these racistic things has to disappear.

Good luck on your next match vs MgC
reLax

Postby ImNoob » February 8th, 2013, 4:12 pm

it was
Player been the last survivor = team get 1 point
Player get hunter = team get 1 point

today it was
player get hunter = team get 1 ponits

dont change the fucking rules

im not leader, but, for me alw is out of tournement
+
i wont play anymore on this tournment

its not because we lose, this shit is the truth, and it is a friendly torunement, but it must be fair for everyone not just for "the ones"

i will not comment this s*** anymore

do wutever u want

(sorry for the english)
Do not compare yourself
If you do so,

SLB 4ever:
ImNoob
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby SkyPe » February 8th, 2013, 4:21 pm

That's enough. That [SV]Rae~ only makes sh*t on server, insulting and replying like, 'We won bitches!!!' or 'Bitches'

Your server don't have good scripts, at least you can add a hide cars script, (Isn't f4, f4 is carfade)
The roads, and this have covered by mods, every object, covered by mods.
@ImNoob, +1

I'm out.
Clan Member

Postby reLax » February 8th, 2013, 5:24 pm

Nope, it was
+1 point if u get the hunter
+1 point if u are final survivor in HUNTER FIGHT

Other wise it wouldn't be fair, no offense but alw was slow as fuck on some maps so not a surprise u have 'last survivor', if u are miles after the first player, that doesn't deserve a point.
If u guys are out of this, it's your own case, u already have the reputation of shitty clan and got banned to some tournaments in race, I gave u guys a chance to take part in this, but if u fuck it up then because u lose a match, no problem for me.

And @ that Rae thing
Sw33t started calling him 'nigga' , 'nigga korean son' , If we need to accept shit like that, go play on your own server then without taking place in any tournaments.
Losing happens guys, you got unlucky today, but blaming the server whole time won't help u further.

And @ The server :
How come u have that problems now? Against MgC (when u won) U have no problems with it, it's just because you've lost, no offense. You can't win all the time, something u need to learn.
reLax

Postby ImNoob » February 8th, 2013, 5:41 pm

i didnt said nothing abou the server, i only said about the rules, when was alw vs mcg u said to me it was:

Player been the last survivor = team get 1 point
Player get hunter = team get 1 point

(i won 2 times in ultimative map, and both times i got 2 points for the team[4 in total] and i got the 1st point when i was the last survivor and the 2nd after get hunter)

so u must dicide urself, i dont care if i lose or win, i play this for fun, not like the most players that want to be better then the rest....and with that lose the whole fun of the game
Do not compare yourself
If you do so,

SLB 4ever:
ImNoob
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby LamericanoO » February 8th, 2013, 5:53 pm

Let me say few words here,

Differently as you said and you did for us after the cw, i would show some respect for playing and for the good game;
To be honest you didn't show any respect at the end of the cw by saying ' whores ' and alot of shit words, Just accept the fact of loosing for once i don't know if this is jealous or what ( don't get offended ) , alw is a stong team but we showed our best today and we deserved to win. And about what Rae said i didn't saw that he said something like this 'We won bitches!!!' but if he really did, it's just a word of happiness nothing more, i'm talking with resposability about my clan mate because i know him as well. Even that Sw33t' called him nigga and son of the korean, but even though Rae~ didn't answer him for that.
Again, accept the fact of loosing for once;Stop blaming the server and the lags etc, If you lag we lag i think we're playing in the same server, Every fail you start crying by saying '' LAAAAG '' or '' BUUUG'' espicially Sw33t' and ImNoob; blame your network and your PC specs, your ping is betweek 210-230 and you don't want lags and bugs, are you kidding me ? Also by calling some of our members stupid and fucking server, where is the respect that you're talking about?

I don't care if you're out of the tournament, but good to play agains't you. It was good and great experience.
As reLax said you did all of this just because we won, You can't win all the time, something you need to learn. #TrueFact.
Last edited by LamericanoO on February 8th, 2013, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LamericanoO

Postby SkyPe » February 8th, 2013, 5:56 pm

:lol:
Clan Member

PreviousNext

Return to Events