Postby Robert » September 11th, 2012, 7:13 pm

What a what anus?
Robert
Clan Member
Clan Member

Re: -]alw[- vs. -|TG|-

Postby p0w3rfull1 » September 12th, 2012, 1:38 am

Mkay
NightWatcher wrote:Harcor , me and acid decided to organize a race cw with TG.

Server: -]alw[- ClanWar server
Date: 13.09.2012
Time: 18.00 GMT

-]alw[- Squad:
1. pondfiller
2. Xerion
3. besweeet
4. Robert
5. p0w3rful
Reserves:
1. Myself
2. Jesus

-|TG|- Squad:
1. -|TG|-Shelby
2. -|TG|-KacaK
3. -|TG|-HaRCoR7
4. -|TG|-3ventic
5. -|TG|-SpIdEr
Reserves:
1. -|TG|-KroN
2. -|TG|-DarkOne ( -|TG|-Breaker )

-]alw[- Maps:
1. Infernus Street Series 3
2. Short Hot Mix
3. Annihilation 2
4. FuckZilla
5. Rez Level 2

-|TG|- Maps:
1. Thunder Valley 3
2. Infernus Street Series 3
3. Wu Mi Zu
4. Midcounty loop
5. Speedhunters

It will be 5 vs 5, both sides will choose 5 maps.Each map will be played 2 times therefore totally there will be 20 rounds!

Additioanal rules and some infos: http://twisted-gamers.net/forum/index.p ... entry43262
p0w3rfull1
Ghostmode Abuser

Postby GaySelf » September 12th, 2012, 2:07 am

Wut? Why have I became reserve? I'm not even able to come, unless I shove some appointments with my dad, but I don't think he'll really like that...
YOU CAN BE MY SAVING LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
GaySelf
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby Robert » September 12th, 2012, 5:20 pm

and I will have diarrea at the exact time they're having it
Robert
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby pondfiller » September 13th, 2012, 2:30 pm

had to wait 6:15 until they're 5 , after many redo , we finally started it , then they left after 10 min of race.
After joining , the only way to leave Alw is death
pondfiller
Mouton Enragé
Sponsor

Postby GaySelf » September 13th, 2012, 2:33 pm

Which means we won and which means this screen has become useless:
YOU CAN BE MY SAVING LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
GaySelf
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby besweeet » September 13th, 2012, 2:35 pm

(Official post-event press release, LOL.)

ALW vs. TG Clanwar Ended with Win by ALW
Just moments ago, the ALW vs. TG clanwar concluded, with ALW coming out as the winner
alwclan.net - September 13, 2012 - A seemingly peaceful event turned into chaos shortly, during, and after the ALW vs. TG clanwar. Most of the chaos was started by TG's Harcor, who constantly complained that the points system was unfair. However, he was never able to explain his position on the scoring system, yet continued to say the same immature statements (as expected from the traitor).

The clanwar technically started, but competitors from TG never officially wanted the event to start. They continued to complain about problems that never existed. Members of TG were also, immaturely, bashing ALW, turning the event into complete chaos. ALW wanted it to stop, but TG showed no signs of doing so.

Regardless, ALW still came out with the victory, and shall therefore be celebrated for weeks to come.

(I, besweeet, will gladly organize future clanwars upon request.)
Last edited by besweeet on September 13th, 2012, 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Desktop Build
Core i7-2600K @ 4GHz, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM, ASUS GTX 1060 6GB, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Z68A-GD80
besweeet
A total douchebag
Clan Member

Postby GaySelf » September 13th, 2012, 2:36 pm

besweeet wrote:(Official post-event press release, LOL.)

ALW vs. TG Clanwar Ended with Win by ALW
Just moments ago, the ALW vs. TG clanwar concluded, with ALW coming out as the winner
alwclan.net - September 13, 2012 - A seemingly peaceful event turned into chaos shortly, during, and after the ALW vs. TG clanwar. Most of the chaos was started by TG's Harcor, who constantly complained that the points system was unfair. However, he was never able to explain his position on the scoring system, yet continued to say the same immature statements (as expected from the traitor).

The clanwar technically started, but competitors from TG never officially wanted the event to start. They continued to complain about problems that never existed. Members of TG were also, immaturely, bashing ALW, turning the event into complete chaos. ALW wanted it to stop, but TG showed no signs of stopping.

Regardless, ALW still came out with the victory, and shall therefore be celebrated for weeks to come.

Nice conclusion, who wrote the post-event press release? Let's say it else, did TG agree with this?
GaySelf
Clan Member
Clan Member

Postby besweeet » September 13th, 2012, 2:37 pm

Myself wrote:Nice conclusion, who wrote the post-event press release?

Me, of course.
My Desktop Build
Core i7-2600K @ 4GHz, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM, ASUS GTX 1060 6GB, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Z68A-GD80
besweeet
A total douchebag
Clan Member

Postby Robert » September 13th, 2012, 2:46 pm

ImageThey don't have to agree, you sometimes can't agree or disagree upon reality :)

EDIT:
And may i add
Robert
Clan Member
Clan Member

PreviousNext

Return to Events